Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_514 View Post

Just need a few more people to step out of the shadow, that are willing to send a letter with their name on it.
    Why do you need others to write your letter first ?

If these is a second stage of the plan not announce requiring to be more than just one person writing let us know, otherwise go ahead and send your letter and post the text in here to be copy-pasted, please.

Thanks
    He also recently deleted his Instagram page. I saw he had seen my message but never replied back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Why do you need others to write your letter first ?

If these is a second stage of the plan not announce requiring to be more than just one person writing let us know, otherwise go ahead and send your letter and post the text in here to be copy-pasted, please.
    ..... What? ..... Did you even read my post?

I'm sorry, seems you are having a hard time understanding my message and, an even more difficult time articulating your message.
    Last edited by Jason_514; 07-13-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks
    Jason, just get to it on your own. Ive been saying you all need to take real legal action for years, and no one has. Be the one to take that step. If you look up youtube videos of people getting their parts from bad ebayers, you will see how its done. Police will even be there with you. Stop wasting time asking others to join in, just go and get your pipe.

Thanks
    Plus, there likely isnt enough made for everyone to get their pipe. But there is for sure atleast 1 made. Go get that mofo.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cablescum View Post
    I called him a couple months ago. Offered to pay the shipping on all pipes myself, though I have no monetary interest in them...he refused.

I promtly told him to f u c K right off, so that was the end of that. I've since seen pics of them complete. If they'll ever be shipped, i cannot say...the dude is a certifiable cookoobrain.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who did not pay for a pipe, stay...the...hell, out of this thread. If not, I will close it.

No cover up, if y'all want to see how this plays out, shut your cake holes and let the ones who payed speak...or go ahead and post(and I'll ban you for a year for disrespecting the guys who paid)

Got it?

^ that would be a rhetorical question.
    This comment still stands, think twice before posting. This thread is for those involved, so please have respect for those people.
    Hell Fab

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

Gpedcruisin (07-13-2016),greenborroco (07-13-2016)

Thanks
    I have no issue doing this on my own.
    Although, I am having trouble trying to find an address for Mr. Hill or his business.
    I've been able to narrow it down to Gilbert, Arizona.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Jason_514; 07-14-2016 at 02:59 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason_514 For This Useful Post:

qwerty (07-15-2016)

Thanks
    Non destructive weld tester at Empire CAT. So that's his day job. I wonder if his job would appreciate people calling saying he owes them money.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EvoSpeed For This Useful Post:

Anthony I (07-18-2016),GEO-GUY (07-15-2016)

Thanks
    D.O. Uchebag
    666 E Tomfoolery Ln
    Cornhole AZ 85666
    United States of Muricka
    Last edited by cablescum; 07-16-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you.

I was able to confirm that this is his listed address.
    Last edited by cablescum; 07-16-2016 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks
    Here's the beginning and end of the story back in 2006 I was at a race that Meyer held F1 race factory I needed to buy a sport tire found one from Mr. Eric Hill I did not have cash he said pay me be back when you can months later I began working near Scottsdale sidewalk surfer and went in there he did remember i gave the money for the tire and Purchase some parts from there about a year later I connected with him and we begin business together with getting a motor built by him and various other items The work done by him was great I customer service was good business practices were great I referred many people to the business and even sold a few RC pipes for him. 3 1/2 years ago I dropped off some stuff to be worked on and ever since then every month or so or three months or six months or year I get a call saying oh yeah it's almost done blah blah blah yada yada yada it's already been paid for upfront including installation and everything this is all taking place before the pipes were sold that were never made I still believe that most of them are made has I've seen these haven't been all sent out to customers after I posted the address I got a return phone call within an hour saying your stuffs not done but pick up your stuff eager for used your refund money for items not completed including installation and what not The main thing that bothers me is there's two community members that recently as in January was the last one I know of had stuff work done and completed by him knowing that the community is suffering because of this pipe scandal including myself with my stuff being there well before the pipes even came in the play I wish the rest of the members luck on getting your pipes or money back from him do not do business with this man in the future whatsoever.

Thanks
    I just went through the items I picked up, I'm missing some items along with some for Sunday! I will follow up on how this goes now

Thanks
    Letter has been sent to Mr. Hill via certified mail from an attorney. Stating various options, i.e. refund, give me the pipe, or to contact me directly to discuss an amicable solution.
    Otherwise, as stated, I will be seeking third party assistance.

I doubt I'll get a response from him, but we'll see what happens.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jason_514 For This Useful Post:

cablescum (07-30-2016),GEO-GUY (07-30-2016),Gpedcruisin (07-30-2016),marcus (07-30-2016),Mattetch (07-30-2016)

niz is offline Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow
    Thanks
    Keep us all posted how you get on please, as I'm in the UK there is no way I can do this or go see the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushinit View Post
    There's a list? Wow that means Arick dodge was first and NIZ was second. Good to know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niz View Post
    Keep us all posted how you get on please, as I'm in the UK there is no way I can do this or go see the guy.
    No problem.

I'm curious myself to see what happens with this. This guy has taken a large chunk of this communities change and not delivered on his promise.

But... I'm not going to hold my breath for a response.