Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,521 Posts

● FS ●● Girl Scout Cookies ●

Don't judge me!!

My daughter is in her second year of Girl Scouts and has grown very passionate about it. It is indeed that time of year, and thought I'd help get rid of a few more boxes for her.

Setting a goal of 1000 boxes to win a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge, I provoked her to aim a little higher. So this year she has hit 1,367 boxes thus far with cookie season ending this Sunday. Very adiment she earn her cookie sales on her own, I feel she's done so well on her own (and mom), that I figured I'd offer them up here.

Maybe some of you guys can't get them, so here's your mail order chance.

Your order will go directly through Girl Scouts, and they ship directly to you. This link simply gives my daughter credit on the sold boxes. Now this may be cheating a little, but considering she's worked her tail off, I am happy help.

https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/violet4138
    Hell Fab

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

GEO-GUY (03-09-2016),Jordan (03-08-2016),The ped hoarder (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    I am always down to help for the cause. But what else is she gonna win at this point? Close to a record? Rival Girl Scout nipping at her heals? Give me something!

Thanks
    Shop cookies ordered
    Brooks @ ADA Racing
    Facebook, YouTube, eBay, Twitter
    Use Coupon Code: 'bb10' to $ave!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooks For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    There is a series of prizes up into the 1000 that gets her the trip. Next is 1500 boxes and that wins her a fit bit. I'll have to tell the wife to update her page.

Girl scouts is cut throat bro, I had no idea until last year. I'm not much for sweets so never really paid attention to these damn cookies until my daughter joined. Mom's fighting over which booths they get, there's blood, sweat and tears my friend. But yes, I believe her respect points jump and she will have some haters. Lessons of life.
    Hell Fab

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

Gpedcruisin (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    I sent you $28 via paypal (tell the GS as a concerned parent that they need to add PP to their check out). You can donate the 7 boxes for which I paid to a good family or use the 7 boxes to cut some deals to sell extra boxes.

The old me would have made you send me the cookies but I am changed now........

Quote Originally Posted by rocketped View Post
    Damn Texan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to depog revilo For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    I think you can have cookies sent to the troops. I passed by a group selling them outside a Publix, and I kid you not, the girl dropped the, "You support our military, don't you?"
    .....7 years old and dropping a line like that on me. I saw her mom at a table behind her start to smirk....

Cut throat indeed. I already bought $40 worth from my friends daughter, but a few more boxes won't hurt to have on reserve...

Plus, anything to help Depths of Heaven.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blt113 For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (03-10-2016),Gpedcruisin (03-11-2016)

Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToyMaker For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    With the help from you kind folks, my daughter has hit 1,501 boxes. I can't really thank you guys enough for the support, not just for my daughter but for Girl Scouts as a whole.

While some may argue it's child labor, it has become very constructive for her. I can honestly say girl scouts is a great organization and they do care about the individuals involved.

My daughter also sends her thanks to all of you whether you bought cookies from her or not. Supporting Girl Scouts as a whole helps keep the organization around for years to come.

Thank you!

I should mention, my daughter is very selfless. She often reminds us how we should treat others. Anyhow, she has decided since her goal was achieved, she would now donate any of her sales to the other girls in her troop as to help them meet their goals. Makes me proud let me tell you.
    Last edited by Depths of Hell; 03-11-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    Hell Fab

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

blt113 (03-11-2016),ysrelement (06-14-2016)

Thanks
    Don't give all the credit to the Girl Scouts.... I am sure Mom and Dad have been a good influence for her too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blt113 For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    I wish I saw this earlier, I always support Girl Scouts in my local area. $5 per box but it helps a wonderful cause and thin mints are delicious.
    Currently Pedless, looking for a clean 40 TSi / 46R. PM me!