Thanks

WTB vintage trailer

OK so wife says seeing as I have the Goshed, she wants a she shed or better yet one of those vintage trailers that she can do up the way she wants and use it for some travel or even just as a getaway in the yard.They are referred to as canned ham trailers and such. LMK if you know of any preferably on the west coast somewhere.
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Thanks
    I saw this on Craigslist recently, don't know if it fits the bill
    https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/for/5602778375.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XLR8R View Post
    OK so wife says seeing as I have the Goshed, she wants a she shed or better yet one of those vintage trailers that she can do up the way she wants and use it for some travel or even just as a getaway in the yard.They are referred to as canned ham trailers and such. LMK if you know of any preferably on the west coast somewhere.
    The ghey found them so they are expensive now, a classic teardrop shape is best built on order even more so if you do not need a draw/ pullout kitchen in it due the wooden frame - if not oiling the wood every couple of years it will decay over the decades even in a dry climate.

If you do not need it to be roadworthy and want the liberty to built it wider or higher than an actual trailer would need to be - or simply want to built a garden shed on wheels ( look up the "tiny house"movement for trailerable ideas) just get any old trailer with a still solid frame, strip the bed and everything else above the frame, get wood material sheets and some glass fiber and epoxy for insulation and simply biult it on yourself ?

It'd be cheaper to find a old but not yet classic VW box van or Ice cream truck for purpose of such a shed.

If it needs to be classy the best way asides of finding a classi ctrailer that does not need a frame-on-out rebuilt would probably a wooden shed, get design ideas from the tiny house enthusiasts, cheap glorious üp-cycling" windows of Craigslist or builders in demolition and possibly a comfy metal fireplace or a barbecue and a porch on it if local permission laws allow that.
    While i am writing about fireplace and romantic sitting outside, that gasoline stench from the peds may or may not be an issue, same with oily fingerprints on decorative rags.

Are you certain ( i am not married so idk) that a mancave and a female-spirited garden retreat do mix ?

Thanks
    Found one local. 1966 Aristocrat Lo Liner. Custom Slitz graphics package. lol. Wife is over the moon as she now has her shed/project.

"It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XLR8R For This Useful Post:

Slitz (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,521 Posts
    The only thing missing is a "HELP ME" quotation coming from the rabbit.

Not sure if the van will be the vehicle doing most the pulling, but they compliment each other very well (minus the Slitz package). And really, a damn fine package to use for camping. Four people would have plenty of space for a weekend trip.

It's cool your beloved has a project to work on, and maybe a good opportunity to spend quality time. May be best to dig through every nook and cranny though. I'm certain the Devils Lettuce is stashed somewhere in there.
    Hell Fab

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

CaliusOptimus (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    Pretty cool little trailer there, it will look good parked out front of cables place in October...

Thanks
    The roof looks as if it had sat dry the last years which is good, most plywood and gf builds will have leaks after time.

Interior pics would tell us if this was a holiday camper or else, the roof shape is certainly more practical for a Tea hut than a teardrop would have been.