Thanks

hoverboard esr750, Clicking noise, no movement or lights

Hi there guys got a problem with my ESR 750.

When I turn it on, i can hear 2 clicks close to the motor area and then nothing. No lights from the flux capacitor and no movement when I push the throttle.

Light's don't turn on when charging either.

Previously the switch that changes from turbo to eco and vice versa did not work, Could it be a problem just with the flux capacitor.

2 years ago it experience slight water damage, but hasn't showed any sign of it since.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully get back on the road as soon as possible!

Enjoy pedding!

Best Regards

Rhys Gittoes

Thanks
    Those clicks when you power it on are from the relays on the controller. Which is normal.

I would look at the flux capacitor first, then the controller.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by displayking View Post
    Those clicks when you power it on are from the relays on the controller. Which is normal.

I would look at the flux capacitor first, then the controller.
    I agree with displayking. Also, as a first step, make sure all your wires are connected properly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RhysGittoes View Post
    Hi there guys got a problem with my ESR 750.

When I turn it on, i can hear 2 clicks close to the motor area and then nothing. No lights from the flux capacitor and no movement when I push the throttle.

Light's don't turn on when charging either.

Previously the switch that changes from turbo to eco and vice versa did not work, Could it be a problem just with the flux capacitor.

2 years ago it experience slight water damage, but hasn't showed any sign of it since.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully get back on the road as soon as possible!

Enjoy pedding!

Best Regards

Rhys Gittoes
    Depending on model year the power-on button is a separate part, up from 2007 around this function and the others are all in one unit.

This sounds a like a fault in this unit, could be stripped cable or oxidation in after water intrusion - get a replacement throttle unit.

The click sequence sounds about normal, so the power-on function does still work.

If yours is a pre-2007 and you have issues in finding a throttle, you can use a bike throttle as found on eBay and "re-crimp" the wires in the plug connector if that is needed ( I believe they are a straight fit if using the same plug type), if yours is after 2007 you are best of in buying the throttle from Ada, ddm or Goped since the additional line for the power-button and the turbo-switch both being in this one unit is a custom modification not commonly available on eBay or elsewhere but with Goped dealers.