Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PedFest AZ 2017

Thanks
    Tyler text me or send my number. Broke my phone a few weeks back. Ill go over details

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitz View Post
    We will be doing a FL ride in July
    July or june?

Thanks
    June

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBicycleRacing View Post
    Sat Oct 21st is the big race in Socal at Grange Motor Circuit.
    They race bikes like yours at this race schwin
    PEDFEST 2013 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2014 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2015 ALUMNUS

Thanks
    I may be going to Florida this year as well. If i get an invite ,someone said they would send my way
    PEDFEST 2013 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2014 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2015 ALUMNUS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenborroco View Post
    I may be going to Florida this year as well. If i get an invite ,someone said they would send my way
    Sweet your going with Push to Florida. LoL
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks
    As a PF alumni I have thoroughly enjoyed the event over the past years. There have been a number of changes this coming October that are shifting the direction of this event. Cablescum has traded us for a great woman. Sorry to those that had a man crush on him for his mad Ped building skills. Seriously though he has been an incredible host and we all know that event would not have happened the way it has without him opening up his home the way he did. Slitz has also decided to trade us for a woman and is getting married early November so he is unavailable. Depog Revillo is swamped with his family, job and home. Arick is afraid to go back in Downtown Tempe as that guy that was following him around last year in the club was just to creepy. lol The always gracious Saturday night party house MT Pockets (Ray and Matt) more importantly Mrs. Ray the Tamale Pie master, hunt around that time of the year and don't usually know until much closer to the dates whether they will be around or out hunting. ADA always opened up and hosted us for a BBQ on the Friday and I think we have now picked the hidden shelves clean of the hidden treasures ;-)

As mentioned earlier events like this can only begin to take place with a host house/shop type of set up, especially for those of us that travel from afar and need a shop area to prepare. The other factor is that the racing scene has begun to come to life over the past 2 years. This has created 3 events over the season in April, May and October. Many new riders have begun to attend these events as well which is great. I have read and heard people talking over the years about the fractures in our small community. We as Mods look at this changing time as an opportunity to help in the process of bringing our community closer together (not that way. LOL). As we grow events like the races, WWF in Rocklin hosted by Push I can see things like manufacturers and suppliers wanting to participate even more and perhaps attend the events in different forms.

So in conclusion, AZ Pedfest won't be taking place in the same form as it has in previous years for 2017 and many will transition to the Grange race in October. I would like to thank all of the AZ locals that I have met and ridden with over the years and would encourage you to continue to organize local group rides and post up. Thank you again for being part of a great community and we look forward to meeting / riding with you at the next events. We will look again at 2018 for Pedfest AZ
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XLR8R For This Useful Post:

Arick (06-12-2017),depog revilo (06-12-2017),greenborroco (06-12-2017),Scott (07-13-2017)