Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts

    1 of 1 Extremely Rare Go-Ped SNOW PED!!!!

    This is your chance to own an Extremely Rare Piece of Go-Ped History. I'm helping sell this for a good buddy. This is a 1 of 1 hand built and assembled by Trevor Simpson Go-Ped Snow Ped prototype which was purchased directly from the Go-Ped Factory Collection. This should be put in a Go-Ped Museum! Or the Lucky collection of someone on this board. This Go-Ped was hand assembled and built by Trevor Simpson in 1994 (He gave us the history on it). One of the coolest prototype peds I have personally seen. Serial #0004 and confirmed to have been the only one ever created.












    Asking $600 OBO + Shipping
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 857 Times in 661 Posts
    WOW!! History and S/N make this worth more than asking price
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketped View Post
    Damn Texan

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to depog revilo For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (05-17-2017)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Literally a piece of history here. Looks spotless after all these years. Does it come in a vacuum sealed glass case? Looks amazing. Good luck with sale.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dukem2 For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (05-17-2017)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area Cali
    Posts
    4,447
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 464 Times in 385 Posts
    That's different

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by depog revilo View Post
    WOW!! History and S/N make this worth more than asking price
    He's open to trades if you want to add this to your collection
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dukem2 View Post
    Literally a piece of history here. Looks spotless after all these years. Does it come in a vacuum sealed glass case? Looks amazing. Good luck with sale.
    It was pretty cool talking to Steve Patmont about it this last weekend and TS, definitely a very rare piece of history right here
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Sold!
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,318
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 855 Times in 623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfl18 View Post
    sold!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (06-04-2017)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I was just about to PM you an offer, How was the rear sprocket gear driven?
    Last edited by leftyruggeri; 05-23-2017 at 07:31 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to leftyruggeri For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (06-04-2017)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area Cali
    Posts
    4,447
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 464 Times in 385 Posts
    Now that's it's sold I also am compelled to ask how the heck this would ride? And what is that disc on the back?

    And how is it driven?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EvoSpeed For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (06-04-2017),Gpedcruisin (06-12-2017)

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    S. Oregon
    Posts
    6,613
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Being in Oregon for the past 23 some odd years, I'd be willing to bet Trevor has never been to the snow.

    As it should have been named, "Ice Ped". Cause it looks to be all its good for, propelling across ice.
    Hell Fab

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (06-04-2017),EvoSpeed (05-25-2017),Gpedcruisin (06-12-2017)

  18. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area Cali
    Posts
    4,447
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 464 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Being in Oregon for the past 23 some odd years, I'd be willing to bet Trevor has never been to the snow.

    As it should have been named, "Ice Ped". Cause it looks to be all its good for, propelling across ice.
    That would make more sense. I was thinking maybe icey surface with light snow.

    I know this doesn't matter it's meant to be put on a wall and be a great conversation piece. It's value is not in being ridden.

    There used to be a Chinese stand up scooter with front ski and rear track conversion. They had a video online but have since deleted it with someone in an icy parking lot with light snow essentially sliding around in circles as one would imagine. Sort of like riding a hover craft

    I'm still curious as to how the rear blade or sprocket or whatever you want to call it is driven is it a spindle off of the motor with little gears that catch the holes?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to EvoSpeed For This Useful Post:

    dfl18 (06-04-2017)

  20. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Being in Oregon for the past 23 some odd years, I'd be willing to bet Trevor has never been to the snow.

    As it should have been named, "Ice Ped". Cause it looks to be all its good for, propelling across ice.
    That's what Steve Patmont called it when we were talking about it at WWF
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  21. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    That would make more sense. I was thinking maybe icey surface with light snow.

    I know this doesn't matter it's meant to be put on a wall and be a great conversation piece. It's value is not in being ridden.

    There used to be a Chinese stand up scooter with front ski and rear track conversion. They had a video online but have since deleted it with someone in an icy parking lot with light snow essentially sliding around in circles as one would imagine. Sort of like riding a hover craft

    I'm still curious as to how the rear blade or sprocket or whatever you want to call it is driven is it a spindle off of the motor with little gears that catch the holes?
    The scooter with the front ski and rear track was a Viza Venom, one of the first chain drive scooters. I used to have a picture of it saved on my Ollllllld PC forever
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

  22. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyruggeri View Post
    I was just about to PM you an offer, How was the rear sprocket gear driven?
    SJ is the new owner, maybe he can take some pics for us!
    Elliot Laurance
    Coast Ped, Goped Superstore, ADA
    World Domination 2003-2004

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •