Thanks

Made a little improvement to the weedwacker today

Definetly revs it’s *** up faster and has more top rpm. Feels a little more powerful in the low mid range too. My guess is maybe 1.2hp to 1.7hp. I should have kept the redmax40 when I had it (before I put it on a bladez) but now I want to go 29cc bbk with maybe a Billet stealth can.

I added ECC Billet lh/rc conversion intake manifold, new gaskets, new 668/603 carb I forget, and new China air filter.

Name:  66DCC911-2834-4C62-A2CE-FCB584156B90.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  317.2 KB

Thanks
    F1 was making fun of me for this super sport I put together yesterday lol. Different identical motor

Attachment 34975

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    F1 was making fun of me for this super sport I put together yesterday lol. Different identical motor

Attachment 34975
    Not making fun, just stating a fact that if you lean too hard to the left you will slide out.

Thanks
    needs a rattle snake end bleed pipe, and a high stall clutch, oh and leaded gasoline
    Matt Etchells
    Flash-Systems ltd.

Mattetch@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattetch View Post
    needs a rattle snake end bleed pipe, and a high stall clutch, oh and leaded gasoline
    If you want to look at it hanging on a wall, a pipe is just not practical. I went to a piston port 270 from a 260 case reed piped and still you can barely full throttle.

I wanted to go LH or 230, the perfect options. Looks bad *** Evo. 🤘🏽
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    If you want to look at it hanging on a wall, a pipe is just not practical. I went to a piston port 270 from a 260 case reed piped and still you can barely full throttle.

I wanted to go LH or 230, the perfect options. Looks bad *** Evo. ����
    Thanks man. So you think a 290 is too much power? I know the shaft says don’t exceed such and such rpms but I forget what number it says. I wouldn’t wot long if I stepped up the powerpast a 40s power actually. Prob not a good idea. I just get tired of bogging in the thick grass.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    Thanks man. So you think a 290 is too much power? I know the shaft says don’t exceed such and such rpms but I forget what number it says. I wouldn’t wot long if I stepped up the powerpast a 40s power actually. Prob not a good idea. I just get tired of bogging in the thick grass.
    Probably 10,000 RPM, that's about the max.

I was just running the 270 a couple weeks ago, and there was nothing it would not power through with some quality Stihl trimmer line.

But once you near wide open throttle, the head starts shaking and the vibrations transfer through the whole machine. There was also that smell of plastic at high RPM that I never did locate. HAHA

But me, I rather have to much power than not enough. Just like my pistol, I rather have and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Edit: I have ran a lot of equipment, we are proud of that shit in Oregon. And my 270, I feel, will out run any Stihl on the market. Way more
    But Stihl makes them user friendly deliberately, I wanted more. 🤘🏽
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Thanks yea if I have more power I won’t need wot much. I got tired of the crappy redmax auto feed system so I converted to a three blade setup with the plastic blades. They work better and last longer with less hassle for me.