Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,521 Posts

•● Secret Santa 2017 ●•

BBSS17
    PLEASE DO NOT JUNK UP THIS THREAD WITH OPINIONS, RESERVATIONS OR THOUGHTS ABOUT HOW THIS IS SET UP.

The past couple years, I've seen some pretty rough parts being handed out. Not to say they were not worth the $25 minimum, but let's focus on new or very good condition used.

This year Depths of Hell is your host.

NOW HERE ARE THE NEW BILLETBOARD SECRET SANTA 2017 RULES:

RULE #1. MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ABIDE BY ALL RULES SET IN PLACE, THIS INCLUDES QUALIFIER AND VOUCH RULES.

RULE #2. Must meet A, B or C qualification stats (3 different ways to do that)

A) Qualification Method A - Must meet ONE of the following:
    1) Membership Prior to Dec. 1st 2006 with 50 posts on BB in 2016
    2) Be a site Leader
    3) Be a Co-Coordinator (no more co-coordinators are being accepted
    4) Have over 500 BB post count as of 11-16-16 with 100 of them being in 2016
    5) iTrader of 10 or higher - must be itraders from within the past 2 years

B) Qualification Method B - Must Meet BOTH of the following:
    1) Membership date of 9-1-2016 or prior
    2) Post count of 200 or higher as of 11-16-2016 with 50 of those in 2016

C) Qualification Method C - Must get the following:
    1) Just get someone to Vouch for you **** Voucher and Vouchee must both read and understand the Vouch Rule

***IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO VOUCH FOR YOU - Put your name on the secret santa list with everyone else BUT out to the side of your name MAKE SURE TO PUT "(NEED VOUCH)". If someone wants to vouch for you then they will need to put their name in Parenthesees () next to yours. You will then be entered and must obide by ALL the rules of Secret Santa 2017. If you do not get a vouching member by the start date (Dec. 2017) your name will be pulled from the list and you will not be able to participate*****

***IF YOU ARE VOUCHING FOR ANOTHER MEMBER BECAUSE THEY DONT QUALIFY ON THEIR OWN - You will be ultimately responsible for that member getting the gift to their recipient on time. If the SecretSanta you VOUCH for:

-FAILS TO GET THE GIFT TO THE RECIPIENT ON TIME
    -CAN NOT PROVIDE SHIPPING INFORMATION WITH TRACKING NUMBER BY ASSIGNED SHIP DATE
    -DOES NOT PROVIDE REQUESTED INFO TO CO-COORDINATORS ON TIME (DELAYS SECRET SANTA)
    -RECIEVES A BAN FOR WHAT EVER REASON

Then YOU the Vouching member will be responsible to send the Failing Secret Santa's recipient $100 via paypal on or before December 31st 2017 The money will not pass through any other members (co-coordinator or billetboard leader) hands but rather be sent directly to the recipient who did not receive their gift by the assigned date. The $100 will have to be in Paypal form and parts are no longer an option. As a Vouching Secret Santa member you can VOUCH FOR A MAX OF 3 MEMBERS. Remember though, you are responsible for $100 per member you vouch for (Total of $300 if all 3 of your vouched for members fail). Make sure you know, trust and can count on anyone you VOUCH for.

(Shipping errors of carriers will be reviewed by co-coordinators only if the sending Secret Santa can prove they sent the package to the recipient with tracking info by the deadline ship date) *****

RULE #3. Parts sent must be NEW or in GOOD USEABLE CONDITION for Goped Brand Scooters. When you are contemplating "good usable items" please feel free to send a pic to either of us and we will be happy to advise. NO used spark plug wires (unless autographed by someone like Steve Patmount or Hollywood Handy) Aftermarket parts are completely acceptable but the part must be manufactured and designed to fit a Goped Brand Scooter. Custom built 1 off parts are also acceptable but must follow all RULES.

RULE #4. Part/Parts Sent must have a minimum value of $25. USE HONEST DISCRETION. Do NOT use "new value" for a "used" part. If you are sending a used part that is no longer made, due diligence (use classifieds, current or within the past 12 months) for assigning a value. New part sites such as ADA Racing and DDM Racing may be used for value determination but DO NOT use any other local selling sites or online auction sites for value determination.

Rule #5. Just because you send a package with a Part/Parts valued over $25 does not mean that you will receive a package worth more than $25. So if you send something worth $100 that does NOT mean you will receive something worth the same.

Rule #6. Each Sender is responsible for Shipping Charges and Tracking number/Delivery confirmation number charges. Price of shipping is not to be included with the $25 dollar value. In addition, Each member is responsible for holding onto their proof of package sending.

Rule #7. If you are sending to a Secret Santa recipient that you do not know what kind of Ped they have. Send something that is universal to air tires and hard tires. If you know what your recipient has then you can send something specific to that (for example: I know Arick has hard tires so if I sent that member a new Hard tire rubber and third bearing support that would be appropriate)

Rule #8. Item MUST be shipped out Prior to or on DEC. 25th 2017 with a delivery confirmation or tracking number showing estimated delivery to recipient by DEC 31st 2017. NO EXCUSES OR REASONS HERE FOR NON COMPLIANCE. BY ENTERING YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE THE TIME AND OTHER NECESSARY RESOURCES TO GET YOUR OBLIGATION FULFILLED. If you are worried about a last minute hiccup or any kind of event that would prevent you from mailing out at last minute then take care of your side at the beginning of the time line or just don't sign up.

Rule #9. Must get a tracking number or delivery confirmation, if Coordinator gets a message from another member saying they did not receive item by December 31st 2017 then sender will need to provide tracking number or send another part with another tracking number or delivery confirmation. See Rule #10 For further explanations of problem resolution. DO NOT SEND TRACKING INFO TO A COORDINATOR UNLESS REQUESTED BUT MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AND KEEP THE TRACKING INFO HANDY IN CASE NEEDED.

Rule #10. Entering will be at your OWN RISK and ADA Racing, Billetboard nor any coordinator will be responsible for you not receiving a part or receiving a part that you don’t feel meets the Value minimum. If someone has not received their item prior to or on Dec. 24th then that person can message one or both of the coordinators. At that point the coordinators will contact the sending party and verify the tracking or delivery confirmation to make sure rules were followed. AGAIN, NO ADA Racing Staff, affiliate, Moderator NOR ANY COORDINATOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISPUTES OR SOMEONE NOT RECIEVING A GIFT.

Rule #11. If at any point there becomes a problem or dispute in the Secret Santa 2017 gift exchange then after Dec. 31st 2017 the list of secret santa member names will be publically revealed. No addresses or personal information will be posted, just member names aligned to exchanges. If you qualified with a "Voucher" from Rule #2B that "Vouching" member's name will be tied into the publically posted list. Additionally the vouching member will be responsible for sending $100 via paypal to the intended recipient.

Rule #12. Secret Santa 2016 Gift Exchange will only take effect if there are a minimum of 2 coordinators AND 10 participating members (including coordinators). Registration Deadline is DEC. 17th 2017.

Rule #13. After Dec 17th 2017, you are committed and cannot retract membership on Secret Santa 2017. We will be aligning secret Santaexchanges and this will disrupt the entire program. You will have to have your name and address PM'd to a coordinator Prior to Dec 17th 2017 (DO NOT SEND ANY ADDITIONAL INFO UNLESS REQUESTED). Each participating secret santa member will have the information they need to send out a gift to their recipient by end of day Dec 19th 2017. This means that coordinators and one secret santa member will have to obtain your shipping address. If you are not comfortable providing this information then do not participate. This address information is used only for Secret Santa purposes only and is not shared.

Rule #14. If you are an international participant, you must have a forwarding address in the lower 48 US States. Sending parties will only be responsible for documenting the package made it to the forwarding address by the given deadlines. So if you are international you can participate but the package only has to be verified by the dates set forth in the rules at the US lower 48 states address you provide. As an international shipping Secret Santa you will be responsible for making sure your recipient receives their gift by Dec 31st 2017. (or you must show a shipping receipt that has an estimated delivery date of Dec 31st 2017) We know sometimes international shipping can run into some bumps so your documentation must back that the package was set to originally deliver by date.

Rule #15. By signing up for the Secret Santa You agree that you have read and understand all the rules listed above. Signing up also commits you to fulfilling your side of the exchange but does not entitle you to anything more. You also agree to hold harmless: ADA Racing, Billetboard and their site leaders, Any affiliates, Any Site Sponsors, Any Secret Santa Coordinators for any reasons or disputes arising from this gift exchange.
    Hell Fab

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

GEO-GUY (12-12-2017)

Thanks
    Golly G, D....

Thanks for stepping up and making this happen. Hopefully XLR8R will remember to sign up this year!

1. blt113

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blt113 For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (12-12-2017)

Thanks
    I was reading through last year's thread, started editing and said **** it.

1. Depths of Hell
    2. BLT113
    Hell Fab

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

blt113 (12-12-2017)

Thanks
    1. Depths of Hell
    2. BLT113
    3.GEO-GUY

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEO-GUY For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (12-13-2017)

Thanks
    Not sure if you guys are actually reading the rules here. But I moved the required ship date to December 24, 2017, and the required receiving date of December 31, 2017.

Getting late ped parts for Christmas is better than no parts. Gives us all more time to get packages together and out.
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    1. Depths of Hell
    2. BLT113
    3.GEO-GUY
    4. Gpedcruisin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gpedcruisin For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (12-13-2017)

Thanks
    Come on you Grinches....Join in on the fun!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blt113 For This Useful Post:

GEO-GUY (12-20-2017)

Thanks
    Too late, the moment has come and gone.
    If you had read the lengthy conditions, we needed 10 to go thorough with this.

Always next year...........
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Boooooo!!!!! Fine, I'll keep the parts I was gonna give out and save it for another build, I guess.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blt113 View Post
    Boooooo!!!!! Fine, I'll keep the parts I was gonna give out and save it for another build, I guess.
    I’ll take em if it makes you feel better!

Thanks
    Did I win yet. Oops not the waffle house
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pedguyman For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (12-24-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pedguyman View Post
    Did I win yet. Oops not the waffle house
    Use your own lines. LOL
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blt113 View Post
    Please send all parts to me and I PROMISE ;-) I will
    hold on to them until next year....
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XLR8R View Post
    Please send all parts to me and I PROMISE ;-) I will
    hold on to them until next year....
    Hey I called it you goddamn vulture

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GEO-GUY For This Useful Post:

Depths of Hell (12-24-2017)

Thanks
    This holiday isn't about 'getting' you greedy monkeys.

Coal for both of youse!!!