Thanks

Goped sport brake problem

My family is new to goped. But ended up with three of them for Christmas. I have already dolled them up with a few parts thanks to Depth of Hell. Love my hell fab sticker. One of the peds is a sport. Very standard with the G 23 LH motor and an ADA clutch. My 10-year-old has ridden the piss out of it for the last three days. Ran great. All of a sudden he rode home after crashing. He said that he went over the front bars. I tested it and I do not know how but the brakes are grabbing very hard in the front causing me to do a stopie. Basically the back wheel lifting into the air and I weigh like 220. I adjusted the brakes to make them loose but it sure does feel like now the back tire wants to come up every time you stop. Before you could really grab the break hard and it will come to a stop without doing that. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Pics are always best to get some help on items like this.

Check cable seating on the lever area and in the caliper area to make sure it wasn't pulled out of sockets during the crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketped View Post
    Damn Texan

Thanks
    Dude I think Iím a moron. But for the life of me. I canít figure out how to attach photos. Iím freakin new.

Thanks
    After you click on the reply button all the way to the right there are some symbols and one is a land scape right next to the film strip. That will let you upload pictures.
    If it's not scary fast, it's not fast enough!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Name:  Screenshot_20171117-164738.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  245.7 KB
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Omega picture!
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    I do not know if itís because Iím using an iPhone or what but when I hit reply I did not get any of those buttons to choose from

Thanks
    Just gotta squeeze softer and slower, sounds like your son broke in the front wheel making it extra gripping rubber. No worries this is normal. I let a first timer friend try my sport once and he went over the bars and broke my side case and took a chunk out of my flywheel.