Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

ill have look around for the double tank mod, the saddle tank is bolted up in the slot just under the bearing cup. its the bigfoot tank/fender bracket.
    as we ride we are free to fly, when we walk gravity chains us down to the world

Thanks
    to add pocketbike rims to your bladez you get only the front rims and only, the 90/65/6.5 tires fit better as the 110 rubs the frame and makes it harder for future mods that will be seen on this thread so to get the pocketbike rim on the back of the bladez you order the 20-5-685mm belt, this allows the back rim to move away from the
    enginge and the engine mount. ill show the mod for the adaptor from bladez gear to 3 hole pocketbike rims.

Thanks
    this is the plate I made the adaptor for the bladez and the PB rim

Thanks

sorry for some of the double pics, and then I was like I want a plate to cover the bolts so I made this plate

Thanks
    one thing thats always helpful is locating a speed gear whether its a 16,17,or an 18 get it 17 is a touch tall so you can run knobbys or smoot tires the 18 smooth tires unless ur running a power horse engine like tanaka 40 mitusbitshi 43,52 or the g43 engine. these are low to mid power house engines that can get good top speed to the high 30's if geared right. if u run PB rims 15 and 16 is as far as u want to go, PB rims slow you down in take off but good on top end if you gear your engine right.

Thanks
    now this is an bladez moby XL comp front end, comes with shocks and a race pole all in one

now I cuz I had swith over to PB rims I had to change the brakes also so I needed something like mad dogs to get me started and a new rotor. 120mm is no good get the 140mm it give lots of clearance next to the rim ill have a post made on spacing the rotor for proper fit and spacing. so I had to make a bracket for my MD's.

Thanks

no drilling on the forks. now if you use the other forks ill post a mod for that one as well to run mad dogs.

Thanks
    posts to come
    1. kill switch mod
    2. mad dog mod for straight forks
    3. spacing to run 140 rotor on PB rims with bladez forks
    4. twin saddle tank mod
    still a few more mods im doing so cant list til I know they work

ps the plate for bladez gear to PB rim steal or 7075 alum plate ate 3/16" its the thickness of all my metals

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Why do you hate........ Oh yeah, cause Dawman smoked that ***!

Excellent thread Dawman, this will help many that take the path less chosen!
    now now lets keep this on subject please............ plus he doesn't like talking about it ssshhhhhh lol

might smoking now I went 100% cruzr but im still pretty dam fast it was seen at pedfest what I had

Thanks
    the kill switch is a big uglt red button in the middle of ur pole looks like pooh so i went to a two prong toggle switch. pull the nuts n spacers off soilder the wire goin to the coil to one prong and the soilder a second short line to the top prong. wrap that wire around the threaded post n feed it down the neck of the tube once in put one of the nuts no washers n tighten down. u will have very little room to do this mod inside the tube. ill have pics of it cuz i have to redo mine. i think the toggle gives better look n is easier to kill the engine the push n hold a buttong.

Thanks
    Just lifting that ped up and putting it in my truck just make you wish he would buy a GSR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
    I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushinit View Post
    Just lifting that ped up and putting it in my truck just make me wish he would buy a GSR.
    fixed

Thanks
    Help! I have a BladeZ moby XL comp and I put a pipe on it. After riding no more than a couple combined hours, it started "bogging" out at high speed. then at idle. tried cleaning carb and now it wont start...wth?

Thanks
    How did I miss this thread? Lots of ideas in here! I really need to search this forum more.....

Sorry heavy I am new to Bladez (Well scooters in general) myself so I am not able to help. I do hope you are able to get it fixed tho!

Thanks
    im doing this goped tank mod to my bladez right now. your pictures are helping alot but i still have some questions.

just wondering if the tank bracket is mounted threw the frame or just threw this bearing cup plate you made?

why did u make the bearing cup plate? just for the tank mount or does it have more then one purpose?