Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    the reason i made the bearing plate was i spun the bearing cup out and wasnt near home to swap out cups so i made the plate to hold it in place. when i did that and put a new one in the cup didnt chatter any more. where the tank is mounted is a stock hole on the plate. so no drilling or special things to do
    as we ride we are free to fly, when we walk gravity chains us down to the world

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dawman For This Useful Post:

bladez35cc (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    Help! I have a BladeZ moby XL comp and I put a pipe on it. After riding no more than a couple combined hours, it started "bogging" out at high speed. then at idle. tried cleaning carb and now it wont start...wth?
    check to see if vent on tank is plugged, clean carb ( no carb cleaner!!) wd40 only. then i would check to see what color spark your getting off plug. blue is good red or yellow is not gab to far or too close on coil to fan. thickness of a business card. if your still bogging check filter in tank, not sure if you have hp carb. check to see if theres cracks in intake mani or if gaskets are torn. when you get it running take wd and spray around the engine and listen to the idle to see if it changes. that would mean theres an air leak.
    Last edited by dawman; 10-08-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    as we ride we are free to fly, when we walk gravity chains us down to the world

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dawman For This Useful Post:

bladez35cc (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    i finally got to test ride my bladez with the g43 tonight. im happy so far just need to figure out where the noise is coming from in the drive train. im going to get a new bearing for the clutch shaft tomorrow and see if that fixes it. along with lube everything with grease.

The Goped tank is mounted and its solid. Thanks for your help again dawman!

next i gotta figure out the pipe mounting situation with this flipped bladez cb pipe i got from Jriley.

Thanks
    Just got a used 460 off of someone today. Guy said it was ported by his mechanic friend. Came with what resembles a Tanaka power pipe.... slapped it on and noticed the bearing cup was wearing its way through the part of the frame it sits in.
    Is this the reason why you made the bearing plate for yours? Also what type of metal did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by dawman View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dawman View Post
    thank you oliver the ped fest had some pretty sweet rides and gave me a ton of ideas to make for mine and what else i can do to take mine to the next level. i hope i can fill the great OG's shoes by stepping up to give advise like grandpaglen, SJ, and scooterjim just to name a few.
    Thanks for the tip of the hat. Yea, carry the torch and take it to the next level! ScooterJim

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JBonnardel View Post
    Thanks for the tip of the hat. Yea, carry the torch and take it to the next level! ScooterJim
    I miss your bladezboard