Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

bladez questions?

ok it has been brought up to me that I should make a thread to help those bladez owners that don't know what they can do to there rides. the first time I came in to the scooter world I made a few threads asking for help on ideas, of course I got told sell it and get a goped. which in away made me upset a bit cause that's not what I asked, well with that in note I hit the net to find parts that was told you couldn't get any more and found them. I started to see things on other rides that would look cool on my ride but didn't fit. so thru other threads of other bladez owners that took there rides to there limits had to drill or cut to do there mods. I don't have all those type of tools to do that so I made the same type of mods with out drilling or cutting on most of the mods I have done. later ill post picks of mods I have done on mine. the only tool so far ive needed was a dremel not for the bladez but for the mods that can be made. I will keep adding things to this thread as time goes on cause im not long winded on typing lol. so ask away and lets make your ride cool and or fast as well
    as we ride we are free to fly, when we walk gravity chains us down to the world

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawman For This Useful Post:

depog revilo (12-08-2013),Depths of Hell (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Sell your BladeZ and get a BoXeR!

hahaha jk, looking forward to the bladeZ part for my build.

Dawman you got BladeZ, can we see?
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks
    lol im working on it as we speak looking for old pics of some of my mods to post here.

come over!

Thanks
    Even though I am a "Goped" guy, I really like how Billet Board is open to all scooters in all the sub forum sections.

Your BladeZ at pedfest was amazing. Those Evo's the Coast Ped guys had were awesome as well. I think a BladeZ thread will be very helpful to several others looking for answers on the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketped View Post
    Damn Texan

Thanks
    thank you oliver the ped fest had some pretty sweet rides and gave me a ton of ideas to make for mine and what else i can do to take mine to the next level. i hope i can fill the great OG's shoes by stepping up to give advise like grandpaglen, SJ, and scooterjim just to name a few.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dawman View Post
    ok it has been brought up to me that I should make a thread to help those bladez owners that don't know what they can do to there rides. the first time I came in to the scooter world I made a few threads asking for help on ideas, of course I got told sell it and get a goped. which in away made me upset a bit cause that's not what I asked, well with that in note I hit the net to find parts that was told you couldn't get any more and found them. I started to see things on other rides that would look cool on my ride but didn't fit. so thru other threads of other bladez owners that took there rides to there limits had to drill or cut to do there mods. I don't have all those type of tools to do that so I made the same type of mods with out drilling or cutting on most of the mods I have done. later ill post picks of mods I have done on mine. the only tool so far ive needed was a dremel not for the bladez but for the mods that can be made. I will keep adding things to this thread as time goes on cause im not long winded on typing lol. so ask away and lets make your ride cool and or fast as well
    Quote Originally Posted by pedguyman View Post
    Sell your BladeZ and get a BoXeR!

hahaha jk, looking forward to the bladeZ part for my build.

Dawman you got BladeZ, can we see?
    lol im working on it as we speak looking for old pics of some of my mods to post here.

come over!
    Quote Originally Posted by depog revilo View Post
    Even though I am a "Goped" guy, I really like how Billet Board is open to all scooters in all the sub forum sections.

Your BladeZ at pedfest was amazing. Those Evo's the Coast Ped guys had were awesome as well. I think a BladeZ thread will be very helpful to several others looking for answers on the web.
    thank you oliver the ped fest had some pretty sweet rides and gave me a ton of ideas to make for mine and what else i can do to take mine to the next level. i hope i can fill the great OG's shoes by stepping up to give advise like grandpaglen, SJ, and scooterjim just to name a few.
    Blade wha?!?! Official bladez hater here Love you Dave
    PEDFEST 2013 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2014 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2015 ALUMNUS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Why do you hate........ Oh yeah, cause Dawman smoked that ***!

Excellent thread Dawman, this will help many that take the path less chosen!
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Why do you hate........ Oh yeah, cause Dawman smoked that ***!

Excellent thread Dawman, this will help many that take the path less chosen!
    As if lol
    PEDFEST 2013 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2014 ALUMNUS
    PEDFEST 2015 ALUMNUS

Thanks
    heres a pic of when I first got my bladez

Thanks
    painted engine shroud then re griped the deck

Thanks
    so I broke her down cleaned up the chrome and painted her up

Thanks
    this was when I thru a 460 on her with a tail whipping speed *** smacking rattlesnake

Thanks
    now with the 460 on there I was faster so some changes had to be made. with that in mind I started by making a bearing cup plate

Thanks

on the wood you flip the cup and circle the outside then cut it out 1/4" inward then bang with a ball ping hammer in the hole you did in the 2x4.

Thanks