Thanks

Goquad parking lot race - traxxas vs. bnoirot

We had the quads in the back of our cars, driving around searching for parking lots to race at, and this one looked great. We went in and asked the guys inside of the business if we could ride gokarts outside for a little and they said go for it...so we did. We switched quads for the second race. It was on a main road so we only did a few laps and left before the police drove by. IF anyone else has footage of their parking lot race feel free to post it up for the rest of us to see!

Gsr40/46 full mod, Gsr26/46 race build, VCG VenturaCoastGopeds Krew

Thanks
    Nice vid. Which one were you?

Thanks
    I am the one with the camera on both races. im the camera man for our YouTube channel (Ventura Coast Gopeds). the first race traxxas (he is in the blue shirt), was on my quad and the second race we were on our own quad.

Thanks
    Normally mine is faster because it is ported, but due to noise all I had was a tiny lh exhaust and it choked the engine. with the x-can I get just over 30, and with the mini rhino it flys on the top end. It was still fun though. I forgot my goggles that day and I got pelted with rocks and sand added with the wind right into my eyes
    Last edited by traxxas7137; 04-28-2014 at 06:43 PM.
    Gsr40/46 full mod, Gsr26/46 race build, VCG VenturaCoastGopeds Krew