Go Quad Build

Name:  Clay Go-Ped 041.jpg
Views: 1660
Size:  115.4 KBName:  Clay Go-Ped 046.JPG
Views: 985
Size:  100.6 KBName:  Clay Go-Ped 043.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  112.1 KB
    This is one of two builds I will be doing this month. This is a friction drive go quad which I will be adding a ADA Clutch system with a custom built lock out. It should give me the edge to compete with the chain go quads. The only draw back is the one wheel drive. I will be putting a 320 on the build and will adding a ADA series 1 pipe,porting and may be a stroker. I removed the whole gas tank assembly and welds in order to accommodate the clutch.

Thanks
    There was no need for you to totally remove the tank bracket, all you had to do was...just make a bracket and extend the mount and reuse the existing holes. While u have it torn down..you should do the ackerman steering, caster, box the front spindle brackets. Then extend the front axles and run duelles in the back..if u get really board...convert the rear to live axle.and go to chain. With the rc32 u will have clutch problems.!
    Add disk brakes..I make weld on brackets and real disk (not water jetted flat steel) and magura hydros with a custom wing handle bar mount

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THRILCKR View Post
    Add disk brakes..I make weld on brackets and real disk (not water jetted flat steel) and magura hydros with a custom wing handle bar mount
    Got any pictures? Sounds interesting..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pedguy View Post
    Got any pictures? Sounds interesting..
    Its nothing new...just hand fabbed caliper bracket..i like it better than the bolt on..gives u more control when you adjust fitament forpad to disk contact...it will be very tight but will work and grabs nice. U should really consider going to chain drive with the 32(ill save u a i told u so down the line you thank me later..but if u insist on the headaches
    .stock up on ada drums, bearings and clutch parts. But of u stay Manuel ull be ok..but hard on cranks cases and bearings

Thanks
    I removed the whole gas tank bracket and welds and will be moving the tank to the front. This will be a race mod kart but I wont be doing much to the frame. I have done 8 inch air tire and frame modifications in the past but when your done your still stuck with a go quad... I thought about a rear disk and had one on my old air tire go quad, but will be sticking with a modified stock caliper system.